Thursday, February 2, 2012

Resting Place

I have been slowly reading my way through the New Testament.

And I do mean slowly!

I have now gotten to the very last book.

I have always been scared to read it.

Literally. Scared.

But today it was all I could do to put the book down and get to work!

My daily meditations are beginning to get longer too, I am so loving the fact that I have gotten quiet and am letting God and Jesus in to my life.

It is so peaceful.

I just have to remember when hectic comes to just go back to resting in Him. Instead of trying to handle everything myself!

May you find your resting place too!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE the fact that you never ever gave up! Love, sandie

Mary B said...

Hi...thanks for visiting my blog. Getting quiet and letting the Lord speak to us can have some pretty awesome results.

Blessings~
Mary

Mini Projects said...

I realize the fact, nice article.....