Friday, March 23, 2012

Reading

I have gotten so bogged down reading the Bible. Am in Leviticus and it is a hard book, to read and to understand.

I think I would never have made it. I screw up hourly, minute by minute, I wouldn't have enough animals to sacrifice!

I think  Wow, Jesus died for me.

HE is all those sacrifices.

He went though things I cannot fathom.

Pain

Humiliation

Pain

and even more pain.

Pain I can not in my wildest dreams

Because He loved me.

Because God love me.

Today I wonder, was I worth it?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

You are worth it and He would have done it if you were the only person in the world...You are the apple of His eye and don't forget it.....

I love you.....and so does He....

Belle said...

Yes, you were worth it. Think of a mother who loves her child - she would go through anything for her child. Her child is worth it.

Don't get discouraged by looking at yourself too much. Leave all that to Jesus and look at him and his life. God bless! Love and hugs to you.

Chatty Crone said...

What is more amazing is HE loved all of us. sandie