Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wishin' on Someone Else's Star

I hear this song the other day.

I just love it.

I used to think that was me.

I would wish I had a life like someone else, or I just wanted to BE someone else.

I wanted this and I wanted that, why couldn't I have all that I asked for?

I always wanted to get married, have 6 kids, and be happy.

I got everything I asked for:

I married, albeit 4 times

I was pregnant 6 times

I am content which is much better than happy.

So when I heard this song on Saturday, I thought: Wonder what in MY life someone else would like to have?

Singleness?

Great job?

Great Boss?

AWESOME CAR?

Low house payment?

Kids?

Dogs?

Friends?

What is great about YOUR life?

What might someone be wishing for on YOUR star?




1 comment:

Sharon Rose said...

I have had many people tell me they wish they had the kind of relationship I have with the love of my life. We have been together for 20 years. And still, so many things are new! We are still in love.