Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thoughts for the day

I receive an email every day called Motivation in a Minute. I thought I would share a few of the thoughts from there. I hope you enjoy!


"People will forget what you say, but they will never forget how you make them feel."

~Tom Asacker



"By the choices we make, by the attitudes we exhibit, we are influencing lives every day in positive or negative ways."
~Mac Anderson




"The very beating of your heart has meaning and purpose. Your actions have value far greater than silver or gold."
~Andy Andrews

"By confronting our failures, we come closer to reaching perfection."
~Scott Beare

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." ~Mother Teresa

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
~Confucius

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs!!


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

love these quotes thanks for sharing

Sharon Rose said...

Great post!
Have you ever read any of Andy Andrews' books?

He's also a great motivational speaker!

I do love that guy!

Mice Aliling said...

I love Confucius. By the way did you know that China is giving away the Confucius Peace Prize? Nobel Peace, what will happen?

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

becca-thanks!

Pastor Sharon-No! but I'm thinking I need to!

Mia-I think this is a sad situtaion.